Laboratory рН-meter Status is designed to measure activity of hydrogen ions, pH in aqueous media, oxidation-reduction potential, and temperature of solutions.
The instrument has been registered in the State Register of Measurement Instrumentation under No. 18 935−05 and admitted for use in the Russian Federation. Certificate RU.С.31.001.А N 20 039 dated 23 March 2005.
Electrodes are not included in the delivery set of the instrument. They are available for selection here.
- Microprocessor control, large alpha-numeric display
- Nonvolatile memory for three electrodes
- Semi-automatic calibration with fault diagnostics of the electrode system
- Short time for setting, and high stability of readings
- Manual or automatic thermal compensation
- High-resistance input and no strict requirements for selection of the electrode system