Use of expensive chemicals has made the precise dosage of microvolumes an important and critical stage of laboratory work, especially in the field of biotechnology. Operation in the critical range within 0.2 µl to 1,000 µl sets rigid requirements to the make of dosers which provide for a high precision and reproducibility of dosage.
Finpipet Digital droppers are of streamlined shape and offer improved ergonomics for laboratories which carry out a large number of routine studies. The rounded handle, modified stop, and a large display improve the comfort of the lab assistant and efficiency of operation.
Finpipet Digital droppers offer the following advantages in dosage of liquid chemicals: soft removal of the tip due to the reinforcing transmission mechanism and «super-expulsion» of liquids for droppers that dose microvolumes between 0.2 to 40 µl.
All droppers of macro-range offer a unique, specially designed piston mechanism which fully eliminates contamination because of turbulence, which is a general problem in dosing macro-volumes.
To provide absolute sterility, all Finpipet Digital droppers may be subject to full autoclaving. Each dropper also has a small area for a safety tag on the stop, and a special bracket for convenient storage of droppers on the shelf.
- Elongated piston ensures precise dosage
- Shape of the stop ensures the right angle during dropping
- Improved ergonomic design
- Easy ejection of the tip
- Efficient mechanism for «super-expulsion» of liquid ensures precision
- Lightest droppers on the market
- Fully autoclaved droppers
- Safety tag for easy identification and advanced security
- Easy calibration of dosing range
- Colour coding of the operation button for droppers offering variable volume of dosage
|Range, µl||Increment, µl||Volume, µl||Precision||Reproducibility||Tips|
|Вася||3.5||µl||%||SD, µl*||CV, %*|
|0.5…10||0.1||101||±0.10±0.025||±1.0±2.5||0.050.02||0.52.0||10, 20, 50|
|10…100||1.0||10 010||±0.80±0.30||±0.8±3.0||0.200.10||0.21.0||250 univ., 300, 200 elong.|
|100…1,000||5.0||1,100||±6.00±1.00||±0.6±1.0||2.00.6||0.20.6||1,000, 1,000 elong.|
|* SD — standard deviation, CV — coefficient of variation|