Nitrate-test nitrate meter is designed to measure mass fraction and activity of nitrate ions in the plant cultivation products, in soils, and water solutions. The instrument has a membrane keyboard, a matrix display, and memory for two electrode systems. The instrument is equipped with a nitrate-selective electrode and does not require using a reference electrode.
The instrument allows for running measurements using two techniques:
1. Method for nitrates extraction using an extracting solution and further measurement of nitrates concentration. The results are measured within the error range declared in the specifications.
2. The express analysis of vegetables and fruits without sample preparation by applying the electrode membrane to the fruit cut to detect the excess of the maximum admissible concentration (MAC).
The instrument has been registered in the State Register of Measurement Iinstrumenation under No. 18 800−05 and admitted for use in the Russian Federation. Certificate RU.С.31.001.А N20040.
- Two-line LCD backlit screen
- Powered from 220V AC mains or from a Krona battery
- Can be used for express analysis of fruits and vegetables
- Combined nitrate-selective electrode is included in the delivery set