The microscope 1 ver. 2−20 can be used in various fields of medicine, in biology, botany, chemistry, and other sciences. It is also used during diagnostic examinations in clinics and hospitals, as well as for educational purposes in higher and secondary educational institutions. The microscope allows you to study smears and sections of colored and uncolored biological objects.
Observation and morphological examination of preparations using the microscope MIKROMED 1 ver. 2−20 are carried out in the transmitted light against the light background, as well as with an optional dark-field condenser.
The microscope 1 ver. 2−20 allows for real-time image display on the PC screen using a video eyepiece (optional). The video eyepiece is installed into one of the drawtubes instead of the eyepiece.
As an extra order for the purpose of enhancing the scope for object investigation, the microscope can be additionally equipped with the following items which are not included into the core kit:
• Dark-field condenser (dry А0,9 or immersion-type А1,36−1,25);
• Video eyepiece (1,3 MP, 3 MP, 5MP) with software for viewing and editing image on the computer;
• Eyepieces 5х/18; 12,5х/15; 16х/15; 20х/11, eyepiece 10х/18 with a scale, eyepiece 10х/18 with a mesh;
• Objective lenses 20х/0,4; 60х/0,85
- Ergonomic support
- Two-coordinate objective table
- Coaxial rough and accurate focusing mechanism
- Brightness adjustment
- Simplicity and convenience of operation
- Modern appearance