Mikmed-2 ver. 11 compact fluorescence microscope is designed to carry out immunoassays with the use of miscellaneous fluorescing and enzymatic markers (fluorescein isothiocyanate, rhodamine, peroxidase, etc.), and also histological and cytological researches within clinical laboratory diagnostics studies.
The microscope allows you to observe and photograph images of studied specimens:
— in the light of their visual luminescence when top-down illuminating, that provokes the luminescence emission;
— in transmitted light against light background and by phase contrast observation.
If the system is shipped with a trinocular attachment and adapters, it allows carrying out photo-video projection.
As an extra order, the microscopes can be additionally equipped with the following items:
— phase-contrast condenser (А=90);
— photomicrographic attachment; and
— blue light filter for luminescence excitation in the field within 360−400 nm.
— Clinical laboratory, diagnostics study
- Highly sensitive express analysis
- Visual recognition of pictograms quantity of substance
- The specimen thickness is not important
- All advantages of Mikmed-2 ver. 2 transmitted light type microscope are preserved
- Offers advantages in highly sensitive express analysis