- High stability of the surface temperature
- Powerful heating elements
- Equality of temperatures over all the module surface
- Control of the heating power over all the range of temperatures
- Reliable heating insulation
- High reliability and durability
- Rapid warm-up to the required temperature
LOIP LH-402 (LAB-PN-01) heating stove is designed for rapid and uniform heating of all the things placed on its surface, laboratory containers, for placing sand, water and oil baths.
Due to the high heat-conductivity of aluminum, objects in the centre and on the edges of the surface are uniformly heated.
LAB-PN-01 heating stove provides a uniform temperature distribution over the module surface. Heating elements are insulated and provide a uniform heating of the work surface of the platform to 400 °C. The controller maintains the surface temperature to a precision of ±5 °С.